Suggestions to help keep your home cooler
- Keep exterior doors closed
- Close your blinds & shades during the by
- When not in use turn Wall appliances & lights
- Limit oven or microwave usage
- It is best to wash and dry clothes at night
- Set your AC fan to the Auto position (Recommend temperature is between 72 and 75)
- If you turn A/C off during the day it will take at least 24 hours to cool to the correct temp
- Do not block the return air vent and keep vent clean.
- Open all bedroom doors, so that you do not restrict the air flow through the house
- Change your AC filter often ( hot months at least every 30 day and cooler month as needed)
- Keep all A/C drain line clear
Barnes Homebuilders would like to thank you for your business. We hope these suggestions asset in keeping your home cooler and more energy efficient.
Please call our offices with any questions, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 3.00 pm 254-526-4979 x 200
Barnes Homebuilders is not responsible for your usage of electric or water utilities. Please contact your utility company for questions or concerns regarding costs related to usage.